Monday, June 25, 2007

The Lord has Been Gracious

We have been blessed by experiencing the graciousness of our Lord and Savior through this church. Thank you for saying "yes" to loving us in this very extravagant way. Chris and I have told many of you in person that you, our brothers and sisters in Christ, are the real gifts. That is the truth! Our great reward is found in our Lord and His people. The kitchen is wonderful, but His Church is better!



Vena took a lot more pictures than me. I have uploaded what I have to flickr. Enjoy these for now.












I hope to open up our kitchen for many more dinners as soon as I get it straightened around (it's like i just moved in :) ). Love you guys. -maria (Chris, Ben, and Annie)

1 comment:

Clint said...

OK, whos next? LOL

But seriously it was a blessing to lay that tile. (and a couple of other things)

It took a lot of faith by the Taylors to let us trash their house for a week while they were gone.

We love you Ben, Annie, Maria, and Chris!

Do we have any before pics?